Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Does Costco Except Food Stamps

If you're going through hell ... I'm afraid


... do not stop, keep going (W. Churchill). In my case, replace the shift należałałoby "If you go to the Yellow Rama aka Flying Pieroni ...". Because what I experienced today was a kind of hell. We barely went on the road to college, I started honking! I did not stop until the end. Someone even opened the window and shouted something. If I had only the strength (I rode the Filaret hill on) I'd definitely shouted something like "P ***** l up." Well folks! I understand that the bike ever release the drivers in a hurry, but if anyone thinks that I drove around a broken sidewalk (after which, if they would play in the formalist, you can not ride) or a broken shoulder, it is coarsely wrong. But if I do not have to, not jeździłbym road, because I do not like and want to avoid, as much as possible. But it should also little understanding! Well, the wyżaliłem D
Now Bachelor of hell. I do not know, I wanted to be a good and conscientious student. I do not succeeded, but in the end there is no wonder. But I have to boast that all matters relating to the terms pozałatwiałem Jamie Dragon. Virgins will live. But once a happy thought that I was still only meeting with the professor. Zyta, I learned that was not on the students to defend the Institute of Economics. And so going from pillar to post continued. Would not only ended the same: /
But besides that it is spring. You can accept. And not even the trains are late. You can live. And Warsaw is not as bad as it is painted. So also ARTESYA ;-) unless you Big Mamma and monkey in red. Although I get a little bit longer fits the words responsibility, transcendence, discourse. Brrrr ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment