Monday, March 21, 2011

Diagnosis Pedal Edema

Opium in Uorsole ...

... Bartek ie the main session AAL. About responsibility. Interdisciplinary. Although the first of this responsibility (for students) should hear the person who reserved the night, because I booked him for one day too late. But in total, thanks in part got room for people, not a slum xD I found out that the AAL is plenty of countrymen, straight from Silesia :-) And no przeintelektualizowanego gibberish. I guess even I like this konferencja.Mówię this with full responsibility.
conference itself began with praise in the direction peanów Axer. I wanted to be decent and exemplary student, who will record any lecture, even this is not its plot. I have enough forces for the first lecture (1 page notes on komuptrze). Later, it was getting worse, though with flashes of: half a page, a page with two pictures (Sic), half and half, three sentences ("Nothing interesting . Teachers do not want to face the challenges of being intellectuals. The reform we are not married.") And title. That is not even that bad. Although I did not have a laptop with mobile internet, I think they all look like the last conference speech ;-)
coffee helped too. And even three coffee-devils. I dried delicacies and cakes. Juice Plus 100% percent. A canteen UW is not the best premises in Warsaw. Definitely.
Aaaah, and no lectures! There have been tragic. Although the archaeological and philosophical and psychological. Sometimes psychobzdety , sometimes Harlequiny ;-)
Tomorrow philological-religious from the legal intercalation (and thus something that could someday somehow I need - the responsibility from the perspective of the law)

Squeals of joy!

PS In general, it's so good I removed the Facebook (not zdeaktywowałem ;-)) I have my own Seppukoo-tombstone ;-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment