Wednesday, March 23, 2011

New Church Membership Letter

Basia ...

... because Basia tells asking questions. Or assign the panel. And I was not suited to one or the other. But I did not give me peace. After the paper came up to me and handed me the microphone waiting for questions. And I had this on a fast, to come up with stupid. Now I'm obsessed, I see that everywhere Baski Leaving me with a microphone to ask questions! Simply trauma! Adam, I will not laugh any longer panelowca nor anyone in this way is not joking! I promise!
And in general I was with Frida artesowcami in the New World. Premises great. Toilets are small works of art. I did not know if I can use them if I only have to look at. All of porcelain painted in the style of Frida. Stupid to use. Although this venue has had one drawback, namely the impossibility of separation bill by half the group flew to the New World in search of an ATM. A
lectures as lectures. Some boring, others even more. But I note, not all, after all, but they are! For example, "How are the questions that I have some answers" (this from the prof. Bralczyk, well, the system simply broke his speech), "How is it gorged on-chudzam, or cease to be skinny," "Dear Mr. jail freak. .. "" I do not like it. Too much of transcendence. I do not know what we mean, but I look forward to dinner. "
But we will manage! I can not do?

PS at all, once again I changed my login. Because in the soil (and) I am no longer witz, Angelus the more I became rather Wanderer. ;-) Definitely Wanderer

0 comments:

Post a Comment