Sunday, March 6, 2011

Koleston Colors Chart

new acquisition

At the beginning of a new tradition of the blog - my response to comments at a previous post I will he published at the beginning of the next;) - do not want to laugh at himself commented

Master - is a habit for you, these robots will be a bit more;), although it may actually have to Gremlim right, not what This rozwlekać. So far

blog back on track Model - more or less. The first note in March will be devoted to my latest nabytkowi - namiocikowi.



40 cm square, 4 background, the standard of the allegro. The first thing was ironed by my little sweetie backgrounds (tłów?). second, the purchase of two desk lamps - halogenik and energy-were too weak. The third, fiddle with camera settings and wycyrklowanie best. To have dark background I did: D soon I have to develop the same for white - the weekend I take all of the dwarves from my Honeys and make them new photos.

0 comments:

Post a Comment