Wednesday, May 4, 2011

What Happens If You Have Herpes And Dont Treat It

Mountains

In February of last year I went with my woodcock skiing. As part of the reader remembers it was a Chopok. He showed us then what it can do, wind, fog, blizzard. I thought so far. It took fifteen months and within the picnic we stopped again at the end of the valley Demanovska That up in front of a mountain. The beauty, the word pressure in the mouth. Enter the space, which were seen in a different time of year, so much altered. But for now I Chopok add another word. Loneliness. We went with my little woodcock demanding route (at least in the assumption) for over four hours long weekend and we did not see a soul. At one point I was afraid that with one leap bushes bear. What can I say more. Certainly return there





0 comments:

Post a Comment