Tuesday, May 24, 2011

I Want A Dildo And Im 13

Cinematheque average person and - Pirates of the Caribbean Part IV

If I decide to death of this blog to introduce a new department - the average man's film library, which is popular recipes : D. As holders of phones in a network that allows you to purchase tickets for half the price we are occasionally in the cinema quite often, recently, the newest part of the Pirates of the Caribbean.

Generally I am not a supporter of films such as "box office hit of n-squeezer money" but for this series have a huge fondness. This is one of the few examples where the best part (at least for me), is also a first. In addition, my sun is not spare any movie with Johnny Depp was so decided. Sit in chairs, popcorn and watch the bite.

little over two hours later I leave the cinema with somewhat mixed feelings. Firstly, from the previous cast was say three actors and the part gives the impression of curly already firmly in power. Yes, there are beautiful landscapes, funny scenes, spectacular fight, that is all I have accustomed us to the previous videos of Jack Sparrow, but it's significantly less. For most of the film is observed slow-growing, from time to time reacts with laughter for a gag.

I do not want to write a word about the plot (because of this you can read about them anywhere), but about feelings, I think we go to this movie because I did not drag on it too much but there is no fireworks. And even Johnny Depp does not run like they used to ...

total of 6 + / 10

0 comments:

Post a Comment