Saturday, April 16, 2011

Aubrey Miles Prosty Free Watch Movie

Thoughts various

Again there was silence on the blog . Time to change ... just a little bit, but for a moment. The first case, the comment Lab of fantasy the last post. "It does not develop," exactly the words I mean. Of course, not develop lately, I have no time for that. I wrote once that the painting I use only well-known to me the method statement color because I have no time for experiments. And it is still true, still do not have much time for fun, so I focus on what gives me the biggest kick in the moment this is gunpla, but readers need not worry, for soon the great work and painting come together very closely ( under red frame'a can already see the beginnings of this process.) This is due to this, however, that I intend to move forward with the level of painting, what will come of this is I do not know.

Another thing, links. Here I throw three videos depicting positive maniacs lego







do not know how you got me a truck and Rubik's Cube is the top nerdostwa (ankle even double. Natomias trains is probably the total realization of childhood dreams. Generally positive passion.

third issue is hooked on topics barely outlined on the blog - literature.
First-Gremli can kick my ass. A story that needs a final adjustment stuck in 2 / 3 of ... and I can not look at them. For this I took to writing the next project - this time a bit more SF.
What pushed me to do, reading the latest two books, one of my favorite authors. This man is a couple of years ago decided to myself that he will live by writing books. In Poland, where he read little, and the percentage of the population reads fiction set in a range of statistical error is negligible, this task is very reckless. But how feasible since I have seen on the shelf xx its position adopted in the past ten years. The strange thing is that I still buy new but have long seen that the author has his favorite conventions and themes are kept very tightly. How many can read about leprosy in Bergen, Russian scientists inventions and beautiful Ukrainian steppes. It turns out that very much. The reason for this is a very light pen and livable humor (which once was outstanding). My dream is to someday catch up to that level ... incline, please note the word dream.

At the end of the promise - the next post, planned for around Christmas figurines will no longer be here, or return to the essence of your blog.

PS - thank you for another thousand visitors - crossed the 9000. That is nothing compared to the hundreds of even a pet but I'm so glad.

0 comments:

Post a Comment