Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Help With Writing A Note On A Baby Book

Dark Elves X - a summary and thoughts

moment has come to the last figure of the first extensive paint job in my career. The orders, which due to a day job I had to give. Here it is; Manticora




Bastard is a great, old school, and in general dżezi ... but I dislike it. He was to be described in the project hours but I do not want to write under each photo added more brown.


On this occasion, I wanted to raise two further issues. First, next week will be the third anniversary of the blog (so strangely on Valentine's day: D) if I can do tomorrow is a group picture will notice just before the anniversary, if not after 18 February.

The second case is a bit more serious, the third anniversary. What is the longest project I have managed to maintain a hobby throughout my career! Usually ended up on the plans and two-three months of excitement and then I took to be the next thing. I was secretly hope that the imperial army I can finish quickly and efficiently. A fig, Reality had other plans. After three years, I have a lot more figures than planned, but it painted a much less than that ... I was going to catch me and graczowy creative crisis. Just some time now I have no desire to play and painting. I wanted to apologize to old readers but probably a little April blog dies. So far I have a few scraps plans for completing projects that are hanging over me and I have to take a break. On the day should come next gundam so if you wish to scrap exponents are (as if purchased) or one with thousands of great photos and even video;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment