Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Proraso Shaving Soap Safe?

MS - 06S ZAKU II Godzina II

Time No. 1

After half an hour I managed to finish one leg.



side view, yes, leg holds the same fingers. Also note the thigh armor


Bending the knee causes the two move apart the two halves of the carapace. I do not know whether this was the animce, but it looks horny



ready comparison of the two-element leg frame, ready to 51 items ...



I cut the crotch pre element to show the articulation of both elements




beaten after two hours I managed to make a half feet, was composed in breach of the order, because I wanted to show the internal structure, giving rise to the orange panels carapace.





Last picture is used for parts. Of course, before mounting feet No. 2 also known as the left. On picture is 41 parts, no 8 beads, which are at the knee, and two missing elements of interest (after taking foty realized that something did not play) to a total 51 ... in 2 feet Zaku is far more parts than nsie. At the end of the note, the picture shows part of the stick, on which the the beads. As I realized that it is spring once again, my jaw dropped. At the end of the screw ahistorical. Because all of the installation instructions are in Japanese, I managed to make even one mistake. I did not understand pictogram "just on the other side" and at the end of the submission I still have 4 parts to the legs. So ultimately accrue to each leg 53 elements /

0 comments:

Post a Comment