Friday, January 28, 2011

How To Get Rid Of Bump Inside Lip Piercing

Sesjo, it seems!

not even half of the session, and I'm already exhausted physically, mentally, intellectually and emotionally. By riding on the line Lu-Kato-Krakow (in the configuration of various kinds) during the week I'm angry, hungry, tired, niedouczony, querulous, irritable, and do various things.
Besides I do not like Krakow. You can not concentrate in class, at school, because everywhere monuments. And how are the sights, you have to look at them, because you can not not to look at monuments, after all, right? ;-)
'I'm najgejowszy of gay' or 'off a cold heating' and return to the times of childhood, the '90 's, tamagochi, cards with a binder, gum turbo, Disney fairy tales - this is characterized by bus back to Lu, where some group returning from Morocco filled 3 / 4 Busik. And so I had it all wyjebane. I mean I think, because I felt like a run amok and the forensic examination of my level of concentration and grasp of the world reached zero.
Oh, and if this were not enough, I broke down on the laptop monitor. And that was interesting, it I ran out of warranty: /

world, you start wkurwiać me, you know?

0 comments:

Post a Comment