Friday, October 29, 2010

Open Pokemon Green Leaf With Mac

Unbalanced sentimentality

Virtual
performance came to an end. Today, about 1 o'clock. It was a remarkable performance. First of all I begin, why is the title of this note, how and why this performance bore that name. Well, I
blog. Once upon a time there was a blog http://glewitz.eblog.pl Founded still in high school, went through various stories (cassation half notes, forgotten, forlorn, great returns, and so on ...). Due to the fact that my diary is now on Blogger, with that I decided to finally say goodbye. But when I started to browse the notes and comments, revived memories. those days Never mind that part of the notes he does not understand) But somehow I felt so nice when I remembered a few things.
I decided! that they do not give up those notes, and these comments at the mercy of forgetfulness and erasure of the servers that I need to save them. And how? Transfer those scraps (and those comments) on this blog. I know it crazy, but because it was just a draft "unbalanced sentimentalist 'and not' sentimentalist 'or something else.
Well, I did so. Every note and every comment by Paste'a Copy'ego and moved here. Did not change anything-style mistakes, words, meanings, nicknames, nothing. Otherwise, in my opinion, it would not have been in the past. It is difficult, for the words you need to take responsibility. It lasted about 3 days. A skilled observer will notice when it started and when it ended;) allows us to enjoy, and my old notkami comments of former visitors and live it all again:) So
Squeals of joy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment