Wednesday, October 27, 2010

How Much To Renew Driving

the excavations at the old blog-list style Baroque


' Way Perpetuo my heart! When
sit down to write this letter, sole witness of my praise to you, my MUZO, embarrassing the beauty of Helen of Troy, I feel the emptiness caused by the inability to see you. I can not exist alone in a gray and brutal world without you! When I think about to finish scraping the pen, my thoughts przelewanymi ink, after the paper, so white and yet modestly noble soul centuries-old trees, solitary, although among his brothers. And I just feel when a close is not of your angelic form. Why are you not here? Heart I-You Come! Send me the suffering in the abyss of Tartarus! I can not live without your lovely, operatic voice, your eyes, in which the world seems to malutko ball, thy silken hair entangling Your alluring body without thy hand, which contain a single handful of the greatest secrets of the universe-Love
Always Faithful
Bart '
Committed the Polish lessons in high school (from coercion, and even something of a degree of pleasure);)

0 comments:

Post a Comment