Friday, December 31, 2010

Bollywood Actress Showing Their Nipple

Suicide is painless

Facebook-suicide;)

Yes, my dear. In the year 2011 will be many changes. U do not know if you guys got for me for sure. The first change is the elimination of a Facebook account. I wore with this view for some time. This took place before, but good girl, stepmother, stop me from that. Contain also wanted a certain person saying, "If you're able to leave Facebook, it means that you can leave any person." Well, apparently it is. Do not give up, that's what! No Expectations = no disappoitments. Therefore, although this time I spent on Facebook was a great time, it is time to say goodbye. This was due to many factors. Among other things, that, like many people noticed, addicted to fb. Recently I have noticed this;) And yet it is better than the real-life second-life, right? xD I make these e-suicide by Seppukoo or SuicideMachine , but the administration was faster and Facebook blocked both addresses. So I can only account zdeaktwować (when you come back the option to remove, do it immediately)

As for the friends, I would say yes. With every friend, facebookowym, real or potential want to drink beer! At least one;) end of virtual friends, I move your ass and go to town! Kaman! xD All my notes were fb along with the comments moved here, so there is nothing to worry about that disappear in the darkness of fb.

staying on Twitter informational reasons. Like anything, you can always write me an email (bartlomiej-szymkowiak@wp.pl), gg and on Twitter

I promise that as yet I bet it przefarbuję fb hair platinum blond xD
Annex dated 10 February 2011:
, unless you enter the fb will be in connection with downloading pictures or other important information ;-) Up to Fat Thursday:]


So Enjoy!

Kiviae Divinae Pontifex Maximus

0 comments:

Post a Comment