Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Prices For Piercings In Las Vegas

Award.

was rewarded by a wonderful person Agagalas Blogger Heart Award. I did not expect and I thank you very much: D: D.



rules are these: first
The award was established in Yoasi
second You can give 1-7 people
third Leave a message with distinguished people on the blog
4th Individuals highlighted please comment on three issues: first

First Love:

Well, I do not remember the amount I was issued with one when I was little:):). I remember in primary school (class 1-3) was holding up forever with their classmates, they dragged me for taking my braids and rubber bands, which they then wore hehe. But the truest love my first love is present: D: D.

second Something which made you heart sank:

There were a lot of such situations, for example: the death of my beloved grandmother, my stays in hospital, cullet, oh, a lot of that.

third Objects close to the heart:

may sound silly, but the laptop is so my window to the world and the phone feels safe to have them close.

Awards are due to all whom I have the list, and even those which do not have. All blogs are beautiful and amazing, amazing work, and unique, hard for me to decide on a few people, for me, all are important, inspire me. Remember, you are great, all together and individually.

0 comments:

Post a Comment